Learn to Blog in 7 Hours
Hi, I'm Jon.
Professional freelance blogger, editor, content strategest, and WordPress developer. In short, the ideal person to teach you the basics of professional blogging.
What makes me uniquely qualified to teach you how to blog? I'm glad you asked:
- I'm a full-time freelancer blogger who writes for sites such as the WPMU DEV blog, the Kinsta hosting blog, WhoIsHostingThis, and LetsRV.
- I know how to set up a professional-quality blog. I write for some of the best WordPress blogs around and I know my stuff.
- I work as an editor for a leading WordPress content agency, WordCandy editing content for blogs that get tens of thousands of visitors every day.
In short, I can teach you how to blog like a pro because I'm an established professional blogger and editor. Ready to get started?
What Are You Waiting For?
100% Free. No Strings Attached.
How Can I Learn Professional Blogging in 7 Hours?
By taking it one step at a time. Professional blogging is really pretty simple. However, that doesn't mean it's easy. In this free course, you'll learn the fundamentals of professional blogging and set up your own blog over the course of 8 days. Sign up now.
Learn, Apply, Accomplish!
I'll teach you literally everything you need to know to get your professional blog up and running:
- Day 1: Pick Your Perfect Blog Niche
- Day 2: Pick the Perfect Domain and Brand Your Blog
- Day 3: Pick the Right Host
- Day 4: Set Up a Professional Blog
- Day 5: Pick the Perfect Theme for Your Blog
- Day 6: Design and Build Your Blog
- Day 7: Write Your First Post
- Day 8: Publish Your First Post
You'll also learn the next steps you must take after publishing your first post to become a successful professional blogger.
This course is completely free and comes with no strings attached. You don't give me anything but your email address to get started.
How Does it Work?
Step 1: Sign Up for Our Course
It's completely free. No strings attached. All you give up is your email address.
Step 2: Take the Course
For 8 days in a row you'll get a targeted lesson delivered to your inbox.
Step 3: Publish Your First Post
On the final day, day 8, you'll publish your first blog post.